- Dynamics 365 Customer Service and its components
- Case lifecycle and managing cases
- Knowledge management in Customer Service
- Other customer service apps
- Dynamics 365 Field Service and key terminologies
- Work orders, incidents, and inspections in Field Service
- Scheduling, inventory, and asset management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations and deployment types
- Project services lifecycle and key terminologies
- Sales, Project, Expense, and Resource management capabilities
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Microsoft Tech for Social Impact - Partner Opportunity FY24
Microsoft Security: Protect & Govern Sensitive Data
FY24 - ISV partner programs, incentives and focus areas
FY24 - Services partners priorities, programs and incentives
NIS 2: What is NIS 2 and what role does Microsoft Security Technology play?